We hold several Sunday School classes that are open for newcomers at any time. They meet weekly on Sunday at 9:45 a.m. before the worship service. The classes are a no-pressure way to learn more about the Bible and meet people in your life stage.
We offer classes that are open year-round including ones for:
- Young Couples
- Median Adults
- Older Adults
Kidzone is our children’s church ministry for kids K – 5th grade. This exciting, hands-on service takes place during the sermon part of the worship service. As part of our service we sing worship songs, have an interactive Bible lesson, watch a life application video, play games, make crafts and much more. Our children’s church is an extension of the lesson learned in Sunday School.
Between peer pressure, parent expectations, and moral ambiguity, the middle school and high school years can be among the most difficult to navigate. It is becoming increasingly more difficult for students to find a safe place where they can both relax and find answers to some of life’s most difficult questions.
Our Youth ministry, THE WELL, strives to help students navigate their way through these difficult years with confidence and courage. We work hard to make sure that anyone who wants to be a part of this student ministry feels welcome and safe here. With a variety of Bible studies, service opportunities, and some things that are just plain fun, we push students to face challenges, overcome fears, taste victory, and recover from defeat. After all, we all make mistakes. That is where grace and forgiveness come in. Everyone can be forgiven. Students learn how vitally important they are to both God and Cool Springs through Bible studies and simply spending time together.
Whatever your motivation or your need, we want you to come and be a part of what God is doing here. We think you’ll find that God is already doing some things with you as well.
“The Well” Youth Group consists of 7th – 12th grades and meets Wednesdays from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM during the school year and every 2nd/4th Wednesday during Summer break.
“Active” is probably the best way to describe Cool Springs’ Senior Adult ministry. With activities regularly scheduled, our seniors have plenty of opportunities to continue to draw near to Jesus Christ.
The Women’s Ministry at Cool Springs Baptist Church exists to help women face life’s challenges by encouraging a vital, growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our Vision is 4-Fold:
- To teach women to know God through His Word.
- To equip women to reach beyond the walls of the church and into their communities so that others might come to know Christ.
- To bring women into the fellowship of the church so that they might grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To minister to women by helping them find solutions and healing through God’s Word.
The Women’s Ministry at Cool Springs Baptist Church provides opportunities for women to fulfill their calling to share in the Great Commission Christ gave to His church. Through service to others, support from other Christian women and important social contact, our women’s ministry enables women to establish and strengthen their relationship with Jesus Christ, develop in Godly maturity, develop and strengthen leadership skills, and share the message of Jesus Christ with the world.
- We value the commission of the church and women’s responsibilities to fulfill that commission.
- We value our relationship with Jesus Christ and our responsibility to nurture our relationship with God and with others.
- We value the spiritual gifts God has given women and our responsibility to provide opportunities for meaningful service.
- We value the spiritual gifts God has given men and recognize the importance of complementing those gifts in Christian service.
- We value our children and youths and our responsibility to nurture their relationships with God and Jesus Christ.
- We value the unique needs of women and our responsibility to help meet those needs.
- To identify, utilize and nurture the spiritual gifts God has given to women.
- To provide a positive climate for women to experience growth in service to Jesus Christ and his Body.
- To equip and empower women for effective ministry to others.
- To be Christ-like examples to our children in order to help and inspire them to use their gifts for God.
- To address the concerns of women in a multicultural, multiethnic context.
- To bring women’s perspectives to the issues in the church that affect women.
- To provide avenues of meaningful Christian service for women according to their gifts.